Preventive care is important to long term wellness
“Healing” is your personal path toward “well-being”
Optimal Health is much more than the absence of illness. It involves the balance of the physical. mental, emotional, and spiritual self. It is the feeling of wholeness and inner strength we can gain from the understanding of our purpose in life.
- Identify individual stress and symptom patterns
- Experience well-being through relaxation and supportive therapies
- Restore your body’s natural energy and bio-rhythms
- Enhance immune function and resistance to disease
- Accelerate recovery from illness, injury, and surgery
- Participate confidently in personal and family health care decisions
- Utilize non-medical options to manage symptoms and health concerns
- Work with your body/mind to achieve personal health goals.
- Complement traditional medical care
- Holistic Nursing
- Reflexology: an ancient touch therapy on specific reflex points and zones in feet, hands and ears to bring about psychological and physiological normalization and vitality within the entire body
- Integrative Imagery: a process of accessing a person’s inner resources to facilitate wellness, help in decision making and achieving other personal goals.
- Toe Reading; learn how your toes tell about your life experiences and what you can do about it.
- Solulcollage: a technique of using images to understand different aspects of ourselves and those important to us.
Natural Options for Personal Health Management – Nancy Beauchamp, BSN
30 year nursing career, Bachelor of Science in Nursing from UW-Milwaukee, Nationally Certified reflexologist, Certified in Integrative Imagery through Holistic Nurses Association, Certified Parish Nurse from Marquette University Bachelor of Arts in Social Welfare from UW-Madison, & SoulCollage facilitator